“ Family Owned and Operated Since 1978 ”
Bruce Peninsula Septic Service
A family owned and operated business since 1978, AJ & Kelly Arps took over the family business in 2007. We realize that there is an overwhelming amount of information about septic systems available to the general public and will help decipher the facts from the fiction. Unique to “Cottage Country” we have several clients that have never lived with a septic system before and some that have lived with it their whole lives but were a bit misinformed. We set out to provide not only the best possible service, but also the most up to date information. As locals, we know the Bruce Peninsula area very well.
- We are registered with:
- The Ministry of Municipal Affairs & Housing
- We carry a valid BCIN (Building Code Identification Number) and QuARTS (Qualification and Registration Tracking System)
- Waterloo Biofilter Systems Incorporated (to do the annual inspections of these systems, as per the Ontario Building Code, and the companies warranty programs requirements.)
- MicroFAST Waste-water Treatment Systems (to do the annual inspections of these systems, as per the Ontario Building Code, and the companies warranty programs requirements.)
- OASIS (Ontario Association of Sewage Industry Services) and attend their conferences annually.
- WWETT (Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport Show) and attend their conferences annually.
In 2009 we purchased MacLeod’s Septic Pumping from the family of Dan MacLeod. Our business grew again in 2011 when we introduced Portable Toilet Rentals to our services, this portion of our business expanded quickly and continues to grow.
Your Septic System
Not sure what a septic system is or how it works? We have some very useful and informative educational videos. Watch a few to familiarize your self with basic septic system care, maintenance, and advancing technologies. We here at Bruce Peninsula Septic Service have a vast array of educational materials for you to access.
Not sure how often you should have your tank pumped out? Want to know what to expect when having your tank emptied? We’ve got the answers you need to these questions and more. Bruce Peninsula Septic Service is here to help with your questions and your septic needs.
Book by the day or the for the entire summer. Our environmentally responsible “clean and green” sanitation service uses organic, biodegradable cleaning products. Foam hand sanitizer is standard in every unit. We also have accessible units.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question regarding septic? Visit out FAQ section for answers to some of the more common questions we get asked. If you do not see your question there, feel free to contact us. We love to help.